Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

 Man, today turned out to be a pretty great day.  I was able to sneak in an hour long treadmill run while my daughter slept, I made some awesome burgers with guacamole, and my daughter and I played with a ball in the empty bedroom (awesome full body movement workout!).  On top of all that I received some pretty sweet stuff in the mail:

Marks new book.
My first issue of Paleo Mag
A poster outlining
 The Primal Blueprint
(courtesy of Mark)

Marks new book, my first issue of Paleo Magazine, and Mark was also kind enough to send me a poster outlining The Primal Blueprint.

Paleo Magazine is always chock full of awesome Paleo information, ranging from great recipes, to functional movement, and lifestyle products to get you closer to your ancestors way of living (my favorite is The Squat Potty).

I've been looking forward to Mark's new book The Primal Connection  since he announced it.  The book is more about adapting the primal way of life to our 21st century life then it is about the diet.  I know lots about the diet (though I am learning something new everyday) and would love to simplify my life the Primal way.  Review to come.

Today was also my first day on Marks supplement regimen.  So far I have to say I'm not a fan of so many pills (my previous vitamin regimen was mostly in the form of a drink from powder).  However, they were crazy easy to get down and I feel pretty good so far, but time will tell.

Nine pills!

I've got some recipes coming your way soon, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment