Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Birthday post

Today is my Birthday! It was also my first day at CrossFit FiveStar, and let me tell you, WOW! I run and do a little cross training I'm in pretty good shape but these guys are intense! They're also really nice, I felt welcome and at home as soon as I walked in.  The best part? They all eat Paleo! Its like they go hand in hand.  It was awesome to not get weird looks when I describe what I cook or eat.  The energy they all have also goes a long way when trying to get through the WOD, it was a great time and I'm looking forward to going back.  My sister also sent me Well Fed as a Birthday present, add that in with tickets to see The Who (my favorite band, Thanks Laura!) and my Parents paying my entry fee to an Ultra of my choice (sweet!) I'm having a pretty great Birthday!

1 comment: