Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maggie is here

Maggie is here and she brought me a present! I'll give you a clue, we're going for a run to test it out ;) I'll post about it when we get back. So hit the break when you see it.

Pre-run reading of the new Paleo Mag!

So Maggie and I went out for a short 4.5 mile run just to talk about our upcoming running season, she's running the 50 miler I hope to do next year.  We talked gear, and nutrition (we both eat Paleo) and some training.  It was all very fun (I love running with someone else) but we weren't running just to talk.  We went out so I could try out the new Simple Hydration Bottle.  I cant do a full review yet (I need permission first) but I'll tease you with a picture and tell you, this thing is kinda cool!

Cue suspenseful music.


No comments:

Post a Comment